Gallup Analytics is an online analytics platform containing data from the Gallup World Poll, which collects opinions on the most important issues worldwide. Topic areas include: economic confidence, employment, leadership, military and police, religion, food, corruption, and more.
Data can be viewed by demographic and
socio-economic groups, and across geographies, and can be exported to
create custom data tables, trends, charts and scatter plots.
Wednesday, 19 October 2016
From Monday 24th to Friday 28th October the University Library's Research Services Unit will be visiting different sites across campus to talk about open access.
Monday, 24th October - Ideas Space, Hadfield Building
Tuesday, 25th October - Mezzanine Level, Western Bank Library (with cake and coffee)
Wednesday, 26th October - Medical School Foyer, Hallamshire Hospital
Thursday, 27th October - Foyer, Jessop West
Friday, 28th October - Mezzanine Level, Western Bank Library (with cake and coffee)
The team will be available from 11.00-14.00 each day to answer your questions.
Wednesday, 5 October 2016
On 1 August the new Box of Broadcasts went live, with a fresh look, enhanced video quality and more powerful searching capabilities. Throughout September a whole host of improvements have been made:
- A platform working across desktop, iOS and Android devices
- More powerful searching capabilities
- Better programme coverage and a permanent archive of all broadcast content from nine channels: BBC1 London / BBC2 / BBC4 / ITV London / Channel 4 / More4 / Channel 5 / BBC Radio 4 / BBC Radio 4 Extra
- Better thumbnail previews on search results
- Preview clips before saving
- Label your own clips
- Personalised email alerts when programmes are ready to view
- More detailed citation data